National Identity crisis. A new wave of global migration into Europe. The question of mass migration is not simply about numbers. It is about impact of mass migration on the way people live their lives. Are we forced to change our ways and how is it going to happen? How far are we prepared to go to put our own identity at risk? Where is the line between humanity and cruelty?
IDEM focuses on engaging the audience in provocative situations, where they are faced with difficult ethical choices. The performance is based on thorough previous research drawing from different fields such as sociology, anthropology, psychology etc.
Audiokinetica is a group of inventive and versatile multidisciplinary artists and musicians, who create ingenious kinetic audio visual installations and unusual performances involving music, theatre and visual art.
Premier on 12 May 2017 at the Vaba Lava venue.
Performances on 13 and 14 May 2017 at the Vaba Lava venue.
Artist´s talk after the second performance on 13 May
NEXT PERFORMANCE: 6,7,28,29.11.2017
- Direction Artjom Gareev
- Composer and Producer Aleksandr Žedeljov aka FAERSHTEIN
- Dramaturge Tatjana Kosmõnina
- Visual Alyona Movko, Sergei Dragunov
- Metal artist, technical solutions Dmitri Mjatšin
- Assistant to director Anton Kiseljus
- Executive Producer Ksenia Kuzmina
- Cinematographer, video editing Nikolai Alhazov
- Technical direction Aleksandr Potužni, Maksim Kiseljus
- Sound design Katrin Kvade
- Light design Denis Brechko
- Musicians InPULSE STRING QUARTET – Egert Leinsaar (violin), Valeria Rjumina (violin), Karin Sarv (viola, alto viola), Theodor Sink (cello)
- Production Audiokinetica (NPO Helitelg)
- Co-produced by Vene Teater (Russian Theatre ) and Vaba Lava
Cast: Mari-Liis Lill, Kristo Viiding, Jekaterina Kordas, Tatjana Kosmõnina, Sergej Furmanjuk and Natalija Dõmchenko